DIRECTORIO

ORTOMOLECULAR NEWS

ORTOMOLECULAR NEWS LETTER
VOLUMEN I / I EPOCA

Director: Lic. Nut. Miguel Leopoldo Alvarado
Noticias y Artículos de Dietética y Nutriología Ortomolecular y Antienvejecimiento para Profesionales de la Salud

INSCRIBETE A NUESTRO BOLETIN

miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

Exercise Won't Make You Thin?

Exercise Won't Make You Thin?

TIME:

As I write this, tomorrow is Tuesday, which is a cardio day. I'll spend five minutes warming up on the VersaClimber, a towering machine that requires you to move your arms and legs simultaneously. Then I'll do 30 minutes on a stair mill. On Wednesday a personal trainer will work me like a farm animal for an hour, sometimes to the point that I am dizzy an abuse for which I pay as much as I spend on groceries in a week. Thursday is "body wedge" class, which involves another exercise contraption, this one a large foam wedge from which I will push myself up in various hateful ways for an hour. Friday will bring a 5.5-mile run, the extra half-mile my grueling expiation of any gastronomical indulgences during the week.

Read the whole story: TIME

Read more from Huffington Post bloggers:
Leslie Goldman Leslie Goldman: The Flat Belly Food You Don't Know About: Kefir
Unless you hail from Russia or really pay attention when perusing the yogurt aisle at the grocery store, chances are, you've never heard of this 2,000-year-old nutritional rock star: kefir.
Darryle Pollack Darryle Pollack: Hate to Exercise? Don't Sweat It.
The solution seems obvious: be less physically active and you'll eat less. You don't even need a Harvard degree to figure it out.
Dr. Nicholas Perricone Dr. Nicholas Perricone: The Dieter's Dilemma
Maintaining a healthy weight is not about your daily intake of fat -- and it is not about cutting out the carbs!
Sadie Nardini Sadie Nardini: Look Great Naked: Drop Pounds Fast With Yoga!
I dropped 20 pounds when I created my own yoga style specifically to turn the body into a fatburning machine.
Janice Taylor Janice Taylor: Sexy 101: 9 One-Size-Fits-All Tips on How to Let Your Sexy Rip
Is 'chunky' in or out? The shows - Drop Dead Diva, More to Love, Dance Your Ass Off and Ruby - range from dance to comedy to reality - some promote health and weight loss, some say you're fine just as you are, as they light up the grill and fill up on dessert. Mixed messages for sure.
Wendy Wanderman Wendy Wanderman: Cash for Fatties
According to a recent report from the Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Top 5 states that have the highest percentage of overweight people are all Republican red states.



--
AHANAOA A. C.
Lic. Nut. Miguel Leopoldo Alvarado
http://www.nutriologiaortomolecular.org/
http://www.seattlees.com/

VISITANTE NUMERO:

CONTADOR:
View My Stats